Re: [MiNT] ramfs, was: Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 10:56 PM, Helmut Karlowski
<helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 12.06.2010, 13:39 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>:
>
>>> someone
>>> should look for oddities in ramfs.
>>>
>>> I just booted an aged kernel (Nov 2008) and here u:\ram\clipbrd\ works as
>>> well as u:\ram\clipbrd.
>>>

>> I wasn't blaming your Xaaes ;-) but this is a recent issue I've seen
>
> Right: There's nothing to blame on my XaAES!
>
> With that old kernel the hostfs-clipbrd also works with qed.
>
> So it's not just ramfs-related.
>
> --
> Helmut Karlowski

Is this ARAnyM related is some way? The latest release having
clipboard content fo all distros.

I ask only because their docs on the subject mention some specifics
related to the ramfs in MiNT.

Paul