[MiNT] Libcurl-ssl / RPM package

Hello to the list,

I compiled libcurl with libssl 0.9.8, and that seems to be OK.
( altough I never completed an SSL connection / download, because of the
decryption takes so long with my falcon, I will put an FPU into my falcon
today, maybe that speed's things up...(?) ) - normal http works well.

Patrice Mandin provided an binary tar.gz of the libcurl without SSL
support.

Keith provided SSL version 1.0.0 as (src) RPM.

Someone provided assembly routines for the SSL 0.9.6(?) package. Is there
any progress inplementing these routines into the 1.0.0 SSL package?

Is anyone building an rpm for libcurl-ssl?
If not, has anyone an src rpm for libcurl, so that I just have to adjust
it for the SSL version?

Thanks in advance...

Greets,
Ole