Re: [MiNT] Keyboard-problem with XaAES helmut-branch

Am 11.06.2010, 21:34 Uhr, schrieb Jo Even Skarstein <joska@online.no>:

I'm having an odd problem with the keyboard with Helmut's XaAES. Ctrl+Q
(and perhaps other Ctrl-combos too, but I haven't noticed any so far) is
often missed. Quite often I have to press Ctrl+Q repeatedly before the
application reacts.

This may be due to mixed-up keyboard-control. Ctrl-Q may be eaten by MiNT.

Try to press blank or tab when this occurs. It does happen very rarely here (and should never).

But this did not change a long time. There's nothing new on this regard.

Also, qed has started to complain about "The clipboard folder could no
be created!".

How is clipbrd set in you xaaes.cnf? I get this message when I set clipbrd=\host\clipbrd\ on aranym but not when it's c:\clipbrd\

I just downloaded and installed the latest build from www.freemint.org
and both problems can easily be reproduced (atleast on my Milan, have
not tested on any other system).

How do you start xaaes?

--
Helmut Karlowski