Re: [MiNT] Daily builds

Am 07.06.2010, 13:02 Uhr, schrieb Lars Schmidbauer <latzmaster@gmx.de>:

-LITCHI don't start anymore. It always shows error "Pathname not found", no
 matter if started from desktop, taskbar, shell (TosWin2) or TeraDesks
 Menu/File/Open... dialog.

I love these error-messages! I just tried litchi on aranym and it runs.

-I use login-prompt (console "/usr/sbin/getty console" vt52 on secure
in /etc/ttytab). The commands i enter after the login (e.g. xaaes, ifconfig) are not saved in /$HOME/.bash_history anymore. Commands which are entered

What does $HOME contain? Is this with trunk-kernel?

-XaAES fileselector/filemasks:
Masks are case-sensitive in 0.999, OK so far. " *.txt " (lowercase) shows only the lowercase *.txt files, but *.TXT (uppercase) shows both .txt and .TXT
 files. Is this a bug or a feature?

Who called the fileselector?

I implemented some sort of compatibility for old programs, assuming that when it passes a pattern in all uppercase it is not able to handle lowercase, and so all is displayed. It does not happen when the fileselector is called from XaAES on ext2.

--
Helmut Karlowski