Re: [MiNT] New MiNT / XaAES / MyMail problem

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010 00:42:20 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:

> Am 28.07.2010, 00:22 Uhr, schrieb Helmut Karlowski
> <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:
>
> >> ----------------------------- Start ---------------------------
> >> bzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
> >>         perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
> >> bzip2: Success.
> >>         Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)
> >
> > Ask Alan, maybe he needs an fsck.
>

> But you can also use the trunk-XaAES - they should be identical.

They seem different though!
I just gave it a try, as some files miss your current release : there
are no .km files into the xaaes folder!
There are in the trunk archive, but then the size of other files is
different (xaloader, for instance).
So, I go with the trunk, then I come back to your when it's OK.

Regards,

J.-Luc