Re: [MiNT] New MiNT / XaAES / MyMail problem

On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 19:47:00 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 31.07.2010, 19:28 Uhr, schrieb Jean-Luc CECCOLI
> <Jean-Luc.Ceccoli@wanadoo.fr>:
>
> > Right click on a file to download, for example your current
> > release, then Save Target as.
>
> Right - there's still something wrong.
>
> I right-clicked on a link and selected "Save link-target as ..".
>
> > The files type extension for this example displays *.BZ2\ and,
> > whatever I do, HW states it can't write the file.
>
> I cannot save anything no matter what name I give it. Even when I click on
> an existing file in the fileselector, it fails. Are you sure this worked
> before?

Hello Helmut,

I answear though I read in an other post that you fixed the issue. ;-)
Yes, that did work before, as it it the way I downloaded your releases
from may 25th and june 21st. ;-)
I think I'm going to set a list of things I will test each time I install
a new release.

Regards,

J.-Luc