Re: [MiNT] New MiNT / XaAES / MyMail problem

On Tue, 27 Jul 2010 19:52:22 , "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Miro Kropacek wrote:
>
> > > if there is a newer though... OK, I check for a newer one and
> > > come back to report if it still happens...
> > Probably is also good idea to try older kernel (easymint's one for
> > example) -- maybe it's a bug in newer mymail and not in newer kernel
> > at all?
>
> No - I optimized something away which was not a good idea. Fixed now - I hope I can commit tonight.

Well... your latest release - 27072010, but it's today! - is reported
as corrupted when I unpack it.
I downloaded it twice, still no way to unpack it correctly :
----------------------------- Start ---------------------------
bzip2: Compressed file ends unexpectedly;
        perhaps it is corrupted?  *Possible* reason follows.
bzip2: Success.
        Input file = (stdin), output file = (stdout)

It is possible that the compressed file(s) have become corrupted.
You can use the -tvv option to test integrity of such files.

You can use the `bzip2recover' program to attempt to recover
data from undamaged sections of corrupted files.

tar: Unexpected EOF in archive
tar: Unexpected EOF in archive

I will wait for the next one you plan to commit soon.

Regards,

J.-Luc