Re: [MiNT] Conholio 0.7r

On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 15:37:37 , Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com> wrote:

> 18 jul 2010 kl. 12.03 skrev Peter Slegg:
>
> > On Sun, 18 Jul 2010 17:40:19 , Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Can Conholio use Speedo or TT Fonts from the NVDI set-up ?
>
> No.
>
> > I dislike apps that have to use their own fonts.
>
> There are a technical reasons for it. I don't rule out adding the code
> later on, but it's not the scope of the project at this point.
>
> Meanwhile, I won't stop you from using something else.
>
> -- PeP

:-)

It's good that apps continue to develop.

I used to use things like Ghostscript that had their own fonts IIRC
but I find it restrictive. Like the other discussion about having
"proper" GEM apps, this really is my preferred option. I like to keep
the maintenance overhead to a minimum.

Regards,

Peter