[MiNT] FreeMiNT wiki (Was: Re: UNIXMODE defaults)

On 07/05/2010 11:40 AM, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:

>> Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
>>> If it's OK for Rob and Vincent, I'll add some guidelines and publish
>>> the URL here so everybody can review the work that has been done so far.
>>
>> Go for it. Things must be opened so people having motivation and free
>> time can work.
>
> I will try to do this either tonight or Thursday night.

I have to admit that I spent last night drinking beer and programming in
BASIC on my recently aquired Sharp MZ-700 ;-) I added some guidelines
and did some minor edits to the wiki tonight.

The URL is http://wiki.sparemint.org/

Please read the guidelines before you start editing. And please don't
wreck it :-) Remember that it's supposed to be a documentation of the
FreeMiNT project and SpareMiNT, not a discussion forum.

Jo Even