Re: [MiNT] "pid 80 (conholio) : unifs: couldn't match a drive with a directory"

Never mind, don't loose sleep over it. It seems to be related to the Aranym host-fs. It doesn't happen if the program is executed on a normal partition.

I don't do anything naughty related to paths in Conholio. I open an RSC-file and a config file in the local directory, and /dev/console. That's it.

-- PeP