Re: [MiNT] Conholio/Toswin config

22 jul 2010 kl. 20.22 skrev Matt Waller:

I have a simple problem when using a terminal.
I ssh to a physical mac from aranym, but the mac seems to generate linefeeds but not carriage returns.  So I assume I can configure either bash or Toswin/Conholio to treat that other character as a real carriage return..
Is there some guide available that I should have looked at?

I noticed the exact same thing when using SSH to my Mac. I think it's a bug in Conholio. I've cured it but I haven't released a new binary yet.

So it's not your fault, it's mine :)

-- PeP