Re: [MiNT] searching SpareMiNT packages

Mman.h is I believe part of the libc for mmap functions. This is something that needs to be coded. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 22, 2010, at 12:02 AM, Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com> wrote:

is there a way (online) to search the rpm's for a specific file

I'm specifically looking for the package that contains mman.h (if there is one)

I know that each package has a details page, all of which is held in:
http://sparemint.org/sparemint/html/packages/

if there is no search, can we get a script to do this.

searching the html would be faster (less taxing on server resources)
than searching rpm packages themselves

Cheers

Paul