[MiNT] FreeMiNT CVS mail list

Initially I wanted to provide an RSS feed for (latest) CVS commits
from the mail list, but unfortunately it only shows archives. I will
try again later on after I have a couple of mails I can process

in the meantime I created an RSS with details from each month, but to
be honest, I am not sure how useful it is (I did add the
Added/Modified files as well, originally just Log Message)

So I created an index page that you can get an HTML output of the same
data, which makes more sense, because it can be searched, and
obviously does not need an RSS app

but unlike the pipermail pages, to help searching, each entry has the
contents from the top of the corresponding commit email, so you get
the following all in one page:
PATH (with link to actual message & patch)
DATE (descending)
ADDED: (list of files that where added in that commit, with tag/branch, if any)
MODIFIED: (list of files that where changed in that commit, with
tag/branch, if any)
LOG MESSAGE: (complete message supplied with that commit)

Use the first link below to find the month & year you are looking for,
clicking the link will take you to the html version (second link)
URLS:
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/atarist/mint/freemint/cvs-commits/
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/atarist/mint/freemint/cvs-commits/html-archive.php?2010-June
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/atarist/mint/freemint/cvs-commits/rss-archive.php?2010-June

Hope it is useful to someone, and hope it wont be too long before the
"latest" RSS can be supplied (then an app for GEM)

Cheers

Paul