Re: [MiNT] vttest

Am 28.07.2010, 00:11 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

27 jul 2010 kl. 21.53 skrev Helmut Karlowski:

I've just managed to get vttest to run on conholio as well as toswin
(using Vincent's gdb ;) ).

Awesome work, Helmut! A very very big thanks for this!!! This will be extremely useful when debugging the VT100 emulation in Conholio :)

I'll have to do some cleanup and hopefully can commit the changes to the kernel in the helmut-branch next weekend. But there's still the question with the \r vs. \n - I suspect it may be a bug in vttest *and* linux :) Or in conholio/toswin.

--
Helmut Karlowski