Re: [MiNT] Conholio/Toswin config

thanks, stty sane worked for me [for both toswin2 and conholio 0.7].

Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 15:38:31 -0400
From: mduckworth@atari-source.org
To: mint@lists.fishpool.fi
Subject: Re: [MiNT] Conholio/Toswin config

On 7/22/10 2:22 PM, Matt Waller wrote:
I have a simple problem when using a terminal.
I ssh to a physical mac from aranym, but the mac seems to generate linefeeds but not carriage returns.  So I assume I can configure either bash or Toswin/Conholio to treat that other character as a real carriage return..
Is there some guide available that I should have looked at?

I assume some variation of stty eol will fix that for you.

Thanks,
Mark

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.