Re: [MiNT] Fwd: XaAES:About

On Fri, 06 Aug 2010 09:36:46 , Alan Hourihane <alanh@fairlite.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-08-06 at 10:40 +1000, Paul Wratt wrote:
> > On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 6:24 AM, Helmut Karlowski
> > <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> > > Am 05.08.2010, 16:54 Uhr, schrieb Paul Wratt <paul.wratt@gmail.com>:
> > .../...
> > What about Frankenstien.
>
> Yikes. What are you thinking here ?

In many people's mind, Frnkenstein sounds bad as they refer to the
creature, when it's only a scientist who spent many time achieving
his task.
So, even if many of you may find comparing Frank to this genius may
be somewhat tactless, I think it is no offense to him or his family.
But, once again, it may be confusing, so take great care.
On the other hand... If we go further, we might say that Frank was
the Einstein of MiNT... ;-)
I don't know the exact term for trains, but I feel something like :
«A genius may hide another one!» ;-)

Regards,

J.-Luc