Re: [MiNT] 1.17 Release - Call for documentation updates !

On Sat, 2010-08-07 at 10:47 +0200, Miro Kropacek wrote:
> > I'll be releasing tomorrow night (BST) around 10pm, so I'll be looking
> > at how Frank built the 1.16.x releases and create a similar tarball.
> Huh? Wouldn't be better to provide RC for all parts (kernel, xaaes,
> docs, ...) let it test for a week, gain feedback and THEN make a
> release? This is way too unusual. What do you do if nobody will update
> that documentation? Release anyway?

If no-one does the documentation - then yes. It's hardly changed since
1.16 apart from XaAES.

But since people want RC's I'll step back a bit.

I've updated the builds with all the current documentation in the CVS,
and made the tarball more like the 1.16 BETA.

Let's see what happens.

Alan.