Re: [MiNT] trunk-09082010 file structure / content

Alan Hourihane wrote:
You want an XaAES for coldfire in 1.17?

Sure, why not. I'll give it a spin before 1.18 comes out.

Currently, FreeMiNT can be partially built or ColdFire, this hybrid version can be run on FireTOS which provides 68000 emulation. This is mainly a hack, I don't think this should go into any official release.

So my advice it to forget any ColdFire support in the upcoming FreeMiNT 1.17... to take the time to to the things cleanly and provide full support in the next version :-)

--
Vincent Rivière