Re: [MiNT] Announce of an early netsurf framebuffer alpha / polipo proxy rpm

Am Dienstag, den 03.08.2010, 08:40 +0200 schrieb Miro Kropacek
<miro.kropacek@gmail.com>:
>> not tuned and my aranym configuration is not networked it seems to be
>> hard
> What kind of problems do you have with Aranym? You can ask here, or
> even better, on Aranym ML. Networking is very easy, especially under
> Linux + AFROS.

Hello,

I just gave it an single try (bridged).

I configured the bridge stuff as explained in the aranym howto
(http://wiki.aranym.org/manual) -
but aranym does not know about any networking device other than lo0.

Commands like ifconfig ne0 up result in "ne0 cannot get flags, No such
device "

I have nfeth.xif and inet4.xdd in the mint directory, but I don't know
from where they came or such... maybe they are old and buggy, maybe not ;)

Thanks for help & greets,
Ole