Re: [MiNT] Announce of an early netsurf framebuffer alpha / polipo proxy rpm

Am Sa, 7.08.2010, 17:55 schrieb Paul Wratt:

> I have no problem running up one/some of these
>
> The only issue I can see is there is plain GEM (black & white), and 3D
> style (grey etc)
>
> as long as it is possible to choose a different default css (or a way
> to choose a different default css) this should not cause any issues
>
> Paul

Probably there is no choice for the default.css, maybe the config file
allow to set the file name... another simple option is to use symlinks.
Anyway I think it's difficult to implement the 3D style with CSS.

If you want to, you can have a look at framebuffer/res/default.css.

The styles for the form elements are at the bottom of the file. It like to
a somewhat tweaked format of CSS, but maybe it's just an advanced
technique I don't know about.

Greets,
m0n0