Re: [MiNT] Shutdown error

Peter Slegg wrote:

> The shutdown bug is still there.
>
> It only happens if I shutdown with the TaskMgr and not if I
> use the Shutdown prg from Easymint, so is it due to a change in the
> way Task Mgr shuts down ?
>
> Peter
>
> ---
> From: Peter Slegg <p.slegg@scubadivers.co.uk>
> Subject: [MiNT] Shutdown error
> Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 22:31:19 +0200 (GMT)
>
> A few days ago (4-5) I switched from Helmut's daily build
> to the trunk version.
>
> Several times I have noticed the system become a bit unstable
> and when I shutdown (from Taskmgr) I get this error:
>
> AESYS kthread exited - C.shutdown =3D 8017

Weird - this indicates that XaAES did crash.

Are you sure that you only have to exchange trunk-mint by helmut-mint to
get rid of this?

Do you start xaaes out of mint.cnf?

If you like try with this version:

http://mitglied.multimania.de/zabruder/files/system/mint060.zip

It's slightly changed.

Or use a debug-kernel and enable debug-output before shutdown.

-Helmut