Re: [MiNT] 1.17 Release - Call for documentation updates !

> The daily builds have been available for quite some time, that's more
No, they are not, we see every day how there's missing this or that or
some random build error occurred etc. I want full package with all
docs, RSCs, themes etc to be reviewed. Now it's just another update
with very few testing. Personally, I never downloaded those builds. I
want to test real release candidate.

> than sufficient for RC. So I'm really going for 1.17 now.
Do what do you find as most appropriate, it was just a suggestion.

> want to hold up releases calling them RC as we don't have enough people
> testing anyway.
There were at least 3 more people who volunteered to put extra work in
RC testing. How many people test daily builds?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org