[MiNT] XaAES Gradients

I know that there is a hold on new additions to MiNT/XaAES, but could
you (Helmut) add these gradient files to the CVS for the current
release.

they are not patches. But they do allow you to easily change (and
create?) the gradients in WIN_DRAW.C & RENDER_OBJ.C with a simple cut
and paste.

ATM about the only current gradient sets missing are G_BLACK.C &
G_WHITE.C (G_GRADIENT.C is the default grey/silver one by Ozk), and
maybe a G_RAINBOW.C

I also propose a change to the default gradients for this release
dedicated to Frank, I think the G_YELLOW.C would produce the best
result.

see "gold" here:
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/afros/skins/xaaes/

These files are the basis for a gradient patch, which allows you to
(re)compile XaAES with USE_GRADIENT=yellow.c (for example)

You can test it on a 1.16.3 CVS with the zip from the following location:
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/afros/skins/xaaes-1.16.3-20091207-src.km.zip

this will be used as the basis for the gradients patch when new stuff
can be added to MiNT/XaAES again, after the point release.

I think people will find the useful in the meantime, especially in
creating a new/custom gradient theme

Cheers

Paul