[MiNT] XaAES: Menus in windows - remove+reinstall menu?

Hi,

Another potential issue: I'm able to detach an attached menu bar, but I'm not able to install a new one (it acts as if no menu has been attached).

It could also be a bad assumption on my behalf - I expect WF_MENU to work like WF_TOOLBAR, i.e. supplying a NULL-address removes a previously installed tree.

It is possible to switch to a different menu during runtime, but it's not redrawn properly until the user access it (in which case the accessed parts are redrawn, but not the whole menu).

-- PeP