[MiNT] Native GCC 4.5.1 RPMs / Make 3.82 RPMs / MiNTLib 0.59.2 tagged src?

My Falcon was MIA for the last 2 weeks (hard drive stopped being agreeable with it), so I *just* got this GCC tested (building make and also ntp, still no ntpd though), even though it was built not long after Vincent. Have not tested the C++ side of it yet:

http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/recent/gcc-4.5.1-1.m68kmint.rpm
http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/recent/gcc-c++-4.5.1-1.m68kmint.rpm

I have uploaded the newest version of the make rpm to SpareMiNT incoming.

Was looking at maybe packaging the newest MiNTLib, but noticed that while the revision has been bumped, I can not seem to locate a released source tarball or a tagged CVS branch, since CVS has changed since the version bump. Anyone got a link?

Keith