Re: [MiNT] Problem with Highwire under XAAES

On Sat, 04 Sep 2010 10:51:51 , Piotrek <mietniow@agh.edu.pl> wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I have problem to run highwire under MiNT with XAAES and JINNEE. I dont
> know but it crashed and I have this information on the screen:
>
> pid 97 (high_060): BUS
> ERROR: User PC=1045D2E,
> Address: E00220
> etc.

I just got this by clicking on to a link in a mail.
Unfortunately, I deleted the mail with many others that were spam.
I thought I had skipped this one, but it seems that no. Sorry.
Next time I can get such a link, I make sure I keep it for details.
See message error in attachment, though useless without the link.

J.-Luc