Re: [MiNT] XaAES info line height

Peter Persson wrote:
11 sep 2010 kl. 21.11 skrev Jean-François Lemaire:

This was discussed a couple of weeks ago. In a few words, Helmut doesn't want to revert his commit so someone else has to do it, or, even better, we need to discuss this before making a decision (I thought that was the point of this list, personally).

The obvious choice would be to make the font ID and point size configurable. Same thing with the window title bar.

It seems that many people like the small font.
I dont. I am using big screens on Atari since 1992
Nova, TTM195, SuperNova, Milan & Aranym with modern flat screens.
On such screens the small font is a nuisance.

It should be configurable. And the menu bar and menu titles,
entries and popups. ;-)
The font height of texts in dialogues can already be set
by application programs.

If XaAES can do gradients and other fancy stuff in the window widgets,
it should not be too difficult to configure a font and points for
each widgets. With the Atari system font as the default of course.

The Atari system font is very clever designed. It is very good
readable without the need for anti aliasing. I prefer it over
the other fonts designed for screens.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers