Re: [MiNT] Cookies

On Sun, 17 Oct 2010 16:14:31 -0400, Lonny Pursell <atari@bright.net> wrote:

> on 10/17/10 12:43 PM, Peter Slegg wrote:

> >> Just add JARXXX.PRG first in the autofolder and see if the problem goes
> >> away. If it does, one of the other apps in your autofolder clearly has a
> >> bug related to cookie management.
> >>
> >> -- PeP
> >
> > A bug that has remained hidden for 10 years. This is why I want to
> > investigate it properly and not hide it with a quick fix.
>
> Then you are on your own entirely to find the problem.  No one has that
> exact set up,

I realise that but if this was an obscure problem I had stumbled on I
thought it might be useful if I could contribte.

However, the suggestion of a RAM problem made me think. About once or
twice a year one of my RAM boards makes a bad connection and the Milan
boots-up with 16MB less than it should. A quick flex of the board usually
sorts it.

This might explain this strange intermittent error.

I'll ignore it, it's not hurting anything.

Peter