Re: [MiNT] 1.17 startup & shutdown issues

From: "WongCK" <wongck68@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2010 3:00 AM
To: <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
Subject: Re: [MiNT] 1.17 startup & shutdown issues

    /*
* Ozk: We switch off instruction, data and branch caches (where available)
    *  while the VDI accesses the hardware. This fixes 'black-screen'
    *  problems on Hades with Nova VDI.
    */

So I think I'll commit the version without cache-saving (open and close
wk) to my branch. Would be nice if everybody would test it to see if
shutdown works, esp. the above mentioned systems.

And to see whether this causes any problems on the Hades. There was a good reason for switching off the caches in the first place.

Jo Even