Re: [MiNT] Partially working NTP 4.2.6p2 for MiNT.....

On Wed, 10 Nov 2010 18:26:26 , "J. F. Lemaire" <jflemaire@skynet.be> wrote:
> On 10 November 2010 16:06, Keith Scroggins <kws@radix.net> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > Only reason I use this is because my NVRAM is shot, so I have the Falcon
> > query a NTP server on boot to get the time set properly.
>
> Exactly my situation too. I currently rdate the date from my Linux
> box, which means it has to be on. Thanks for this package.
>
> Cheers,
> JFL

I installed ntpdate years ago and set the clock on my Milan
at boot time because it drifts quite a bit.

I just have this in rc.local

# Set system clock
#ntpdate ntp2a.mcc.ac.uk
ifconfig rtk0 && ntpdate ntp2a.mcc.ac.uk

A proper set-up would be appreciated though.

Peter