Re: [MiNT] porting

Am Mo, 8.11.2010, 22:09 schrieb Peter Persson:

> Is it a GEM redraw bug, a terminal emulation bug, or... something else?

> -- PeP

Hello,

It's an terminal emulation bug. When you move the curser around, it's like
the cursor is "eating" some characters, and spitting them out after you
type the next char... I think it's easy to reproduce, but I haven't had
the time to bundle my version of nano (I'm also using colors, so maybe it
would be an good idea to include that config the package).

Greets,