Re: [MiNT] Cross Compiler - installing sparemint RPM's to x86 / x64 linux system

Am 06.11.2010, 23:54 Uhr, schrieb m0n0 <ole@monochrom.net>:

Hello,

I would like to publish this text within the sparemint wiki. If someone
has additions / adjustments, please post it.

Ok - only typos from me as I'm not an rpm-guru :-)

Installing RPM Packages for FreeMiNT Cross Compiler

                           the or a

environment. It is usefully if you wan't to compile packages that depend

                        full         want

files into the cross-compiler lib directory, but often a lib packages

                                                               package

a good Idea to install the whole package.

         idea

   If the package also installs to /etc or something like that, I guess

You guess?

--
Helmut Karlowski