[MiNT] Partially working NTP 4.2.6p2 for MiNT.....

http://www.radix.net/~atari/mint/ntp-4.2.6p2-mint.tar.bz2

ntpd does NOT work.

ntpdate does, just need to make sure /etc/sysconfig/clock is setup right, which seems to be making sure UTC=false for ntpdate to set the right time.

Here is mine:

root@falcon:/root>cat /etc/sysconfig/clock
#
# [ this file must follow the unix convention - save with no CR !!! ]
#
CLOCKMODE=EST5EDT
ZONE="America/New_York"
UTC=false
root@falcon:/root>

I might make this an RPM later.....  No promises though  :)

Only reason I use this is because my NVRAM is shot, so I have the Falcon query a NTP server on boot to get the time set properly.

Keith