Re: [MiNT] [Windom-users] Radio buttons

On Sun, 19 Dec 2010 15:53:38 , Arnaud BERCEGEAY <arnaud.bercegeay@free.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Le 19/12/2010 12:55, Peter Slegg a écrit :
> > There seems to be a few different versions of the docs available.
> > I hadn't seen that doc before.
>
> The last "official" version of the doc is that one (hosted on windom
> home page at sourceforge.net)
>
> > Does this mean that there has to be a separate integer var for each
> > radio button ? How do I set the default radio button ?
>
> When you attach a variable with BIND_VAR (or a bit of a variable with
> BIND_BIT) to an object, windom will set this object state to SELECTED if
> this variable is equal to "value_when_selected" -- which is 1 for DFRM
> (or if the bit of the variable is set for BIND_BIT).
>
> This will define the default SELECTED state of each button attached to a
> variable/bit.
>
> Arnaud.

Thanks, I now have BIND_BIT radio buttons working and I'll try again
with BIND_VAR but I would like to sort out the layout a bit first.

I have two invisible boxes. The first is full of checkboxes, radio
buttons etc. and below that will be Apply and Exit buttons in another
invisible box.

I either get the two invisible boxes overlaying each other or a
great long box with a lot of empty space.

Regards,

Peter