Re: [MiNT] XaAES + toolbar behavior

Helmut Karlowski wrote:
Am 12.12.2010, 12:47 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

12 dec 2010 kl. 11.37 skrev Helmut Karlowski:

Maybe this applies to others too. What happens if you call graf_movebox?

I just tried graf_movebox(), and nothing happens. Seems to be the same thing with all the animated effects (a bit sad, because I liked them!).

/* 72 */ { NULL, 0, DESCR("graf_movebox") }, // unimplemented /* 73 */ { NULL, 0, DESCR("graf_growbox") }, // unimplemented /* 74 */ { NULL, 0, DESCR("graf_shrinkbox") }, // unimplemented

These function have never been implemented in XaAES.
None of them are interactively coupled to mouse actions.
They are used by TOS desktop to do a primitive form of animation
when opening or closing directory windows. I wonder if graf_movebox
has been used at all.

--
Groeten; Regards.
Henk Robbers. http://members.chello.nl/h.robbers