Re: [MiNT] XaAES + toolbar behavior

11 dec 2010 kl. 21.02 skrev Helmut Karlowski:

Do you have a test-case with source or at least a binary?

The source code for my WM_TOOLBAR handler is here: http://pastebin.com/uVTnNu56.

I can provide a binary as well, but I'd rather not do that on this list.

How is it documented?

From the Atari Compendium:

Graf_watchbox() modifies the given state of a specified object depending on whether the pointer is within the bounds of the object or outside the bounds of the object as long as the left mouse button is held down.
As this call returns when the mouse button is released, it should only be made when the mouse button is depressed. This call is used internally by form_button() and form_do() and is usually only necessary if you are replacing one of these handlers.

Graf_slidebox() allows the user to slide a child object within the bounds of its parent. It is often used to implement slider controls.
This call can be used easily with sliders built into dialogs by making the slider bar a TOUCHEXIT and calling this function when it is clicked. This call should only be made when the mouse button is depressed as it returns when it is released.

I guess it works that way under normal conditions, but I have a very strong feeling it doesn't work that way when used in window toolbar.

-- PeP