Re: [MiNT] Kernel debug messages serial port

2010/12/4 Helmut Karlowski <helmut.karlowski@ish.de>:
> Am 04.12.2010, 09:56 Uhr, schrieb David Gálvez <dgalvez75@gmail.com>:
>
>>> Click on edit in the top-menu in Programming Documentation.
>>>

>> Thanks for the answer Helmut, but what I mean is how to create a new
>> page. What you told me it looks is to add a link to an already
>> existing page.
>
> You want a new item in the left menu
>
> Installation guide
> User manual
> XaAES
> Tools
> Programming
> Troubleshooting
> Screenshots
>
> ?
>
> This can be done by an admin (not you or me), but I don't think your article
> belongs there. What exactly do you mean with new page?

What I did, create a new article about "anything", for example
"Debugging through Falcon's serial port". But how I did it i think
it's not the standard way to do it.

Anyway i found my answer:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Starting_an_article

I must type the name of my new page in the search box, and then if it
doesn't exist yet the search results would show a link like this:

"There is no page titled XXXXXX. You can create this page."

Sorry, I should asked Google before asking here.