Re: [MiNT] Sparemint packages

Am Mittwoch, den 15.12.2010, 18:43 +0100 schrieb "Rob Mahlert"<rmahlert@charter.net>:
That is the last time new packages have been added. So, it won't
update until new packages are added. To my knowledge, only 2 new
packages have been uploaded this week. Once I move them it will
generate a new list.

Before a month or so I uploaded polipo proxy & iconv...
And there was a whole bunch of stuff in the incoming folder which is missing now.

But, I should make sure packages are tested before moving them. I
never get replies when I ask. So,i just add them after a week or two.

Huh,... haven't seen any request, but yes, my packages are tested.. at least a bit ;)

Greets,