Re: [MiNT] XaAES doesn't respect wind_update?

Hey,

Here goes:

1. I lock the screen using BEG_UPDATE
2. I change change the position of a slider or some other window widget, causing things to be drawn to the screen.
3. I unlock the screen using END_UPDATE

Between BEG_UPDATE and END_UPDATE, I expected the AES to stay away from the screen.
I also wonder if this could happen if another application changes the state of some window widget. I haven't tested that.

It's no biggie, but I wonder if it's supposed to be that way, or if it's a bug.

-- PeP