Re: [MiNT] Toolbar width inconsistency (bad rectangle list?)

Am 16.12.2010, 23:56 Uhr, schrieb Peter Persson <pep.fishmoose@gmail.com>:

16 dec 2010 kl. 23.47 skrev Helmut Karlowski:

I now have a version that says:

Rectangle list says: 100, 123, 300, 20
AES specifies (in object): 100, 123, 300, 20
WM_TOOLBAR message # 0:37, 33, 0, 3, 1, 0, 0, 0,

Did you expect this?

I think so. If you can provide another binary, I can compare the behavior with 0.998, and see how it works with my project.

Ok - uploaded the current 040. But I think it's a hack ;-)

Still more debug-output.

But it's a real pain, will have to review things.

Testing is the most time consuming part. And ironically the most boring part too :)

Here it's the searching - "where do theses 3 bits come from ???"

There are tons of rects for a window, a widget, an object, etc., borders, corrections, it really sucks!

I did the mistake to give the toolbar the width of the window, because I think a slider does not belong inside the toolbar, and then those rects went crazy.

--
Helmut Karlowski