Re: [MiNT] Fileselector filter is case sensitive on VFAT

Hi,

On perjantai 14 tammikuu 2011, Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> > The title says it all. The fileselector filter is case sensitive on
> > VFAT-partitions. I think that is wrong, as VFAT is only case
> > preserving. PC.PRJ and pc.prj is the same file on VFAT, but when the
> > fileselector filter is set to *.PRJ I don't see those *.prj-files.
>
> Guess you're right - this annoys me all the time!
>
> Just fixed this.
>
> Is there any thinkable side-effect?

Just file mask being case insensitive?

I think seeing that you have same files names with different capitalization
on case sensitive files systems is better too. :-)

	- Eero

(This same thing annoys me with Atari TOS & EmuTOS too, AHCC uses lower case
file patterns so TOS file selector doesn't match the files as they're
actually all upper case on TOS file systems.)