Re: [MiNT] Mintlib based Software running under plain TOS

Here is my conclusion for today:

- don't try to load CICON Resource (when the AES can't handle it)
- fix invalid pathes returned by mintlibs getcwd ( it returns stuff like /dev/e/prg on a plain TOS... to me this seems wrong, shouldn't it be U:\e\prg , or maybe just E:\prg ??) - in the end it seems like these paths (/dev/e/) are not accessible under plain tos. - there is some error with the SDL getCookie() (Eddie cookie) function I used & modified in a naive kind of way (I just changed the return type..., because there where some garbled content...)... it worked well under aranym (there Eddie is available, under plain TOS it is not...), I have to inspect it further. - if you run with black & white - you have to care about that ( of course...., but it could have been that you see at least something like text on local webpages, even if I supply a color value which is not available...).

 Greets,