[MiNT] Re: [MiNT] Re: [MiNT] [ANNOUNCE] FreeMiNT 1.17.0 Released !

OK, thanks for the tip, it worked :)
But I have another one. Now the system loads up but the characters under icons are a real mess (see attachement ) The menu and other stuff is OK.
What could it be?

jury
"how far can they contol my mind"