Re: [MiNT] Messy icons

I know that issue, i had it often when trying different color dephts and resolutions.
Its easy to fix!

Load the change icons dialog from Jinnee, change one icon and save thew new icons.
this rebuilds the icon cache and you're done.

I'd need te get my Falcon runnnign (PSU died) to give you a step by step howto,
but i guess you get it done on your own.

Greetings,
Stefan