Re: [MiNT] LDG vs. SLB vs. custom OVL-thingies

On Sun, 2011-04-10 at 22:43 +0200, Jean-François Lemaire wrote:

> CAB uses offscreen bitmaps? First time I hear this. Anyway, any app can

Yes, to display animated GIFs. I specifically remember this because
there was a problem with the offscreen bitmaps in Nova VDI which caused
the VDI to eat RAM when CAB displayed animated GIFs.

> I could get offscreen bitmaps semi-working by running Enhancer.prg alongside
> fVDI but the result was horrible (with ARAnyM). A clear indication that the
> issue resides in fVDI, not the driver.

I will try Enhancer on the Firebee. Could be interesting :D

Jo Even