Re: [MiNT] Localisation of other MiNT SW

Dne 2.4.2011 21:17, Helmut Karlowski napsal(a):
Am 02.04.2011, 20:39 Uhr, schrieb Bohdan Milar <bohdan@milar.name>:

And you don't have to restart your system - only qed.

Well, I guess I have to restart XaAES when editing xaaes.cnf.
Because new start of XaAES does not work correctly with fVDI, I restarted whole system.

Right - there's a bug in fVDI - I made a version which does allow a restart.

http://home.arcor.de/zabruder/atari/fvdi_gnu.prg

Thanks! That's great. It works :-)

But no rsl file appeared neither in the app director, nor in the $HOME directory ro C:\ or anywhere else.

Did you look in c:\apps\qed?

Yes, I tried recursive find on whole partition.

Strange, it also works on FAT.

I tested both (GEMDOS/FAT and ext2). No rsl :-(

Seems it does not for me. Isn't there necessary to set some other variable in MiNT or somethink like that?
Or shouldn't I try helmut-02042011.tar.bz2 or trunk-02042011.tar.bz2?

Just tried that: trunk-02042011.tar.bz2 - XaAES still does not run on aranym.

I can try trunk-02042011.tar.bz2 on TT.

Now I added also this row
app_options = QED, rsc_lang = 2
(upper case QED) to the cnf file (I have qed on GEMDOS partition).
I also tested qed from ext2 partition.

No rsl appeared :-(
(I expect it will be named qed.rsl)

Yes, it is.

OK, still no qed.rsl file on my disk :-(

Where does qed take its rsc-file from?

c:\apps\qed

The rsl-file should be there. What is the exact XaAES-version you use?

0.999
freemint-1.17-02042011.tar.bz2

What CPU do you need, I would upload a running XaAES to my website.

I do the tests on my TT030.

I don't think you're doing anything wrong, there must be another reason.

I hope so.

Regards,

Bohdan