Re: [MiNT] kernel modules

Am Di, 5.04.2011, 08:43 schrieb J. F. Lemaire:

> Unless I'm very much mistaken, that's exactly what Vincent just said.

I don't think so ... Vincent points out that he __wants__ coldfire
binaries because it makes more sense to him (because of performance
reasons, probably). But I wanted to point out that there is an __need__
for coldfire specifc kernel modules - no complete functionallity without
them. And I think that was the initial question.

--
Greets,
Ole