[MiNT] desktop fluff

I have some MyAES scrollbar resources up (for adding to a theme):
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/afros/skins/myaes-scrollbars/

and a new theme: Floxygen (Flat Oxygen)
http://paulwratt.110mb.com/afros/skins/myaes/

And a tut/info page for both Zorro and ERS windfram skinning:
http://afros-update.sourceforge.net/myaes-skinning.html

I'm looking to put something together for the FireBee release:
MyAES theme (maybe new windfram)
XaAES theme

I have some ideas for these already, will start experiments over the
next few weeks..

including some icon sets for:
Teradesk (might do custom 64x64 icon version)
Thing
Jinnee
zView
zDesk (if it is being used)
falcamp
any other regular apps that can use icons or themes (like taskbar, net apps)

iconsets:
 lite - small, work with TOS
 heavy - large, lots of dev icons and filetypes
 RSC + "other"

If anyone want to "throw some goodies in the fire" go for it

If anyone has already had ides, I'd be interested in any mockups

In the mean time, all those testing 1.18 can watch their machine lock
up in new and fresh ways

Cheer

Paul