Re: [MiNT] Eiffel wheel mouse

On Tue, 2011-05-17 at 03:16 -0600, Thomas Jürges wrote:

> And my guess is that it would make more sense to turn make it neither a
> compile time configurable nor a runtime configurable, but to make it a
> dynamically detected optional input option.

I'm not so sure. This means that no other adapter/keyboard can use these
scancodes for scrollwheels without either direct support in MiNT/XaAES
or by pretending to be an Eiffel.

I have a simple adapter that allows me to connect a Stacy keyboard and a
PS/2 mouse to any Atari with an IKBD port. It supports the Eiffel
scrollwheel scancodes and some other features of the Eiffel, but not
everything. I don't think it's correct to present this device as an
Eiffel to the OS.

Jo Even