[MiNT] Cross compiling freemint

Hi all,

I'm trying to cross compile the latest freemint cvs snapshot on my linux box but get an error I'm unable to solve, perhaps you can help me.
This is the error message:

------- snipple ----------
m68k-atari-mint-gcc -o hyp_view.app -I..     -O2 -fomit-frame-pointer -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -Wshadow -Wpointer-arith -Waggregate-return -D_GNU_SOURCE -g  autoloc.o block.o config.o dl_av.o dl_avcmd.o dl_bubbl.o dl_cfgrd.o dl_dhst.o dl_dial.o dl_drag.o dl_event.o dl_filsl.o dl_fonsl.o dl_help.o dl_init.o dl_items.o dl_ledit.o dl_menu.o dl_routs.o dl_user.o dl_win.o error.o file.o fileselc.o font.o global.o history.o hyp_view.o info.o init.o marker.o navigate.o selectio.o toolbar.o tools.o window.o -Lplain -lplain -Lhyp -lhyp -Ldragdrop -ldgdp -liio -lgem
m68k-atari-mint-strip hyp_view.app
m68k-atari-mint-stack -S128K hyp_view.app
m68k-atari-mint-stack: stack size ``128K'' out of range: overflow in number
Usage: m68k-atari-mint-stack [OPTIONS] INPUTFILE ...
Display and manipulate stack setting of MiNT executables.

Mandatory arguments to long options are mandatory to short options too.
  -P, --print                    just print stack size
  -S, --fix=SIZE, --size=SIZE    change stack size to SIZE bytes
  -s, --silent                   print only error messages
  -q, --quiet                    same as -s, --silent
  -v, --verbose                  enable verbose diagnostic output
  -h, --help                     display this help and exit
  -V, --version                  output version information and exit

If INPUTFILE is missing, `a.out' is assumed.

The stacksize is only modified when option -S is given.  The SIZE
argument may optionally be followed by one of the modifiers `k'
(kilo bytes) or `M' (mega bytes).
Report bugs to <gufl0000@stud.uni-sb.de>.
make[2]: *** [hyp_view.app] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/massi/data/source/mint/freemint/freemint/tools/hypview'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/massi/data/source/mint/freemint/freemint/tools'
make: *** [all-recursive] Fehler 1

Regards

maanke